Tuesday 1 February 2011

Well isn't life nice...

As my last post shows, i really like playing games where your able to cheat and i personaly think it's fun to cheat.Now i'm not a person of belief but still karma is starting to seem more and more real. I was playing cs1.6 yesterday with a couple of friends and offcourse we were all using cheats. Then we got bored and went online (we were playing in LAN) and offcourse i forgot to turn of the aimbot so yeyyyy got banned ... Well life goes on , so for some time i will have to just live without the screaming kids on vent :D and as a question for you guys, what do you do when steam dosen't like you and you have extra time all of a sudden?

14 comments:

  1. I've liked cheating, but I don't fuck around on VAC servers lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha VAC servers some serious stuff. I used to cheat slightly but I got bored of just not taking the game seriously anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lan parties are awesome, and more if everyone is cheating haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take cheating really seriously, I cheat because on some games everybody cheats. The game creators should really fix their servers.

    Nice blog btw, I'm following

    ReplyDelete
  5. i used to cheat back in cod2, until it just became so boring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, it is pretty fun to cheat, but then you can easily get bored of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I have extra time I write blogposts... currently my computer is kinda broken, so yeah aha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol I feel your pain bro. I got banned once then I made a new account and learned my lesson lol. luckily it was only on half-life 1 engine based games so it was a cheap thrill.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta say I was never much of one for cheating. I did it once in 1.6 when others did it, before VAC was around but i wasn't very entertained by it

    ReplyDelete
  10. cheating is for making a game interesting IMHO

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's like real life. If they catch you cheating, you can't connect either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that sux man. sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete