Tuesday 1 February 2011

Asiasta kukkaruukkuun , From the subject to the flowerpot

Well hello and good evening ladys and gentlemen , this is a new dawn for the whole world and also a sad ending to a long journey, because, all though i'm starting my first blogg today i'm also killing my own morals by crumbling under societys pressure of everyone needing a blogg just to be a human. Which in my opinion is a great way of slaving everyone in front of their computers just to read someones ( in this case my ) completely  moronic opinions.

As some of you might have already noticed from the titel i'm from the lovely white, drunken, racist, silent (but still somehow number 1country in the world according to times) country called Finland http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRQJxTg6i_A. I'm 18 , witch in Finland makes me an adult legally, although i doubt my mental age is that... even so  i have managed not to screw my life up so badly, i'm not a crack addict, i still have my hair left, i don't need to wear a diaper, I graduate in a couple months from the local Gymnasium ( maybe high-school for you american readers)
and last but not least i'm not a Nazi-zombi , so everything seems to be in order, right?
Well everything is, so all you sad people who were looking for some blogg to read so you could feel better about your sad and boring life can go to some swedish blogg where everything is about improving one self.
In this blogg my goal will be to educate you my dear readers of everything you should and shouldn't know in life , like that polar bears hide their noses with their paw so that they could completely blend to the background ( aren't you feeling smarter already.... i thought so : D ). So please do keep reading my blogg ,and if you don't i will send Jesus to kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment